6 day tour Warszawa-Kraków-WarszawaThe present capital of Poland - Warsaw and former capital -Kraków are the most interesting and valuable examples of the rich heritage of history and culture. In this cities You can find boast attractions placed on the UNESCO World Cultural List. You will visit also the greatest Polish religious shrine- the Jasna Góra monastery in Częstochowa. Poland has always fascinated visitors with its eventful history, monuments of art and architecture, cultural traditions, and diversity of natural landscapes.
- 5 overnights in ***/**** hotels in Warszawa and Krakow with half board
- 2 lunches in the restaurants in Warszawa and Krakow
- sightseeing in sanctuary and museum in Częstochowa with guide and entrance
- sightseeing in Warszawa with guide and entrance in Wilanow royal residence
- sightseeing in Wieliczka salt mine with guide and entrance
- sightseeing in Kraków with guide and entrance to: Mariacki Church, Wawel Kathedral
Arrival at Warsaw airport, bus transfer to the hotel. Check in and supper.
After breakfast, half day sightseeing in Warszawa (old town square, Royal Castle, Jewish Ghetto Monument) without
entrances. Lunch in the restaurant. Sightseeing in Wilanow – the Summer residence Palace
of Polish king Jan III Sobieski. Return to the hotel and dinner.
Warszawa-Częstochowa – Kraków
After breakfast, departure to Częstochowa, short sightseeing of museum and sanctuary in Częstochowa, departure to Kraków, check in, dinner.
After breakfast, all day sightseeing in Kraków (old town square, Mariacki church, Wawel cathedral,
Jewish quarter) in the meantime lunch in the restaurant. Return to the hotel, dinner.
Kraków – Warszawa
After breakfast, sightseeing in the Middle Age salt mine in Wieliczka (on UNESCO World heritage list), departure for
Warszawa, check in, dinner in the hotel.
After breakfast, free time, transfer to the airport.